Sunday, November 20, 2011

The Purge



Its true! The more grateful you are, the happier you are!

With the season, I always think a little bit more about what I am thankful for. I think about those things I have, those things I once had, and the beautiful opportunities that have come my way or been given to me. The gift to take advantage of the luck handed over or whatever talent given, the undeniably undeserved family I personally have, and the blessing to be currently serving a mission... All of it rocks my socks off.

Sometimes we cannot see what we have because we only see what we do not. That changes the more we recognize what we have, and that allows us even greater room for more. A full life is not one where you have everything, but one where you fully appreciate what is yours.

Im still working on it.
;]

No comments:

Post a Comment